This is an opportunity to develop software in an exciting, fast paced modern development environment. Building on the aero hygenx robotics architecture, microservice applications can be developed seamlessly to communicate with each other and with the outside world.
This job is for someone with 5-10 years of experience, loves a challenge, wants to be a part of something big and is ready to have their career put on fast forward! When you apply, please tell us why you would be an awesome fit for aero hygenx!
- Software Design and Documentation
- Application Development (Primarily C++ and Python) in a Linux OS environment
- Web Development (Primarily HTML, Java Script, Node JS)
- Application and Product Testing
- ROS Development
- ROS Scripting and Node Development
- Platform development and management
- DevOps (Experience with Docker and/or Ansible)
- Code Management (BitBucket, Git)
- 5-10 years of professional experience developing software
- 3-5 years experience using Linux
- 5 years minimum development experience in C++
- Experience with Python
- Strong mathematical background and ability to understand complex algorithms
- Experience with robotic sensors and relationships to map based algorithms
- Development within ROS platform
- Experience with Git
- Software Management in JIRA
- Some knowledge of the aviation, aerospace or public transport industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Thrive when working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, writing)
- Fluency in English is a must. A second language is a bonus!
- Competitive base compensation
- Flexible work policy (remote/office)
Why aero hygnex
You will have the chance to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing business with a great vision and heaps of opportunity. We invest heavily in the growth of our staff by providing opportunities for professional development.